JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
SUBSCRIBE TO GHBESTNEWS TV
Mother & her two children dies in fire on Good Friday




A mother and her two children all died in a fire on Good Friday, report filed by Citinewsroom reveals.




The fire outbreak that occurred at New Takoradi, a fishing community in the Western Region caused the painful demise of the three.

The Western Regional Fire Commander, ACFO Gaddiel Ebonyi, narrating the incident blamed premix fuel kept close to the bathroom as the cause.

Read Also: GHOne TV Breaks Silence After Showing Adult Film (p0n0) On Live TV




He said:

“Gallons of petrol are here, and they were pouring the petrol to another container and there was also a coal pot of fire somebody was cooking behind it. In a situation like this, there is no way the two can exist without the fire not coming into contact with that fuel.”

Read Also: Why Ghana’s coronavirus cases have risen by 73 new cases [listen]




“So it is the business they were transact that brought the fire. It is simply not good for petrol to be kept in the house, the best way is to get the fuel from the filling station. According to them, they also do some mixing which could be done at the sea shore.”

Read Also: Health Ministry To Begin Recruitment Of 2017 Trained Nurses And Midwives. Here’s All You Need To Know

“So hoarding petrol in the house is not advisable at all. Please we should all stop doing things like that so we can protect our families.”




May their soul rest in perfect peace.

See The Photos Below:

 



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.