A couple’s attempt to do Action in their kitchen failed as hot oil spoilt their plans. This young couple who seemed happy attempted to make love in the kitchen, however, it ended in tears.
The hot oil from the pan on the stove accidentally poured on them.
Their identity is yet to be determined but they were seen in an ecstatic mood, dancing just in front of the stove in the kitchen.
Just after a few minutes into the dance, the oil in the frying pan, which was boiling on the stove fell and poured on them.
Watch the video below;
— Moment a couple's attempt to play 'love in the kitchen' with a dance move, ended in premium hot hoil tears.. pic.twitter.com/znDiZGrYww
— VyrãlTreñdz (@TheVyralTrendz) April 23, 2020